Monday, April 30, 2012

Jo Mammma Malfunction

I arrived Saturday afternoon to find the Roomba imprisoned by the legs of the couch. Dooley sat up on his cat tree laughing at my twisting gyrations trying to free Jo Mamma from under the couch (sorry no pictures of my struggles). Bubba was so inspired by my moves that he had to come and see what the heck was going on in his living room....spent enough time under there with me to get me to give him a good kitty scratch, I was in shock! Dooley eventually stopped laughing long enough to play a little but still did not move off of his throne. I'm wondering how long it will take for him to start trying to escape when I come in!
How can you tell if a cat is laughing???? Egg report....Yvonne found 3 eggs Saturday morning...guess all hens are producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment